COVID safety requirements are in place.
Latest news: On 28 July 2019, Black Dragons agreed to merge with Adelaide Sea Dragons
We train all throughout the year. Members are encouraged to commit to as many sessions as possible to maintain their level of fitness and well-being.
All training takes place at Aquatic Reserve, Bower Road, West Lakes.
- Mondays: 9.15am to 10.30am – on water at 9.30am
- Wednesdays: 6:15pm to 7.30pm – on water at 6:30pm
- Saturdays: 7:45am to 9am – on water at 8am
- Sundays: 8.45am to 10am – on water at 9am
We use TeamApp to notify members of any training schedule changes, cancellations and updates. Download TeamApp to your mobile device: https://www.teamapp.com/
We have three different training programs for members depending on their goals.
- Social: for members who do not wish to participate in racing and just want to participate socially
- Competitive: for members who wish to compete at local regattas.
- High performance: for members who wish to compete at a very high level eg Nationals and world competitions.
Race days and competitions
- Racing season begins in September and concludes in April
- View race day calendar