Update 30 June 2020: Training resumes from 26 July 2020. COVID safety requirements will be in place.
Latest news: On 28 July 2019, Black Dragons agreed to merge with Adelaide Sea Dragons
We train all year and have 4 training sessions per week. Members are encouraged to commit to as many sessions as possible to maintain their level of fitness and well-being.
All training takes place at Aquatic Reserve, Bower Road, West Lakes.
- Mondays: 9.15am to 10.30am – on water at 9.30am
- Wednesdays: 6:15pm to 7.30pm – on water at 6:30pm
- Thursdays: 6:15pm to 7.30pm – on water at 6:30pm
- Saturdays: 7:45am to 9am – on water at 8am
- Sundays: 8.45am to 10am – on water at 9am
We use TeamApp to notify members of any training schedule changes, cancellations and updates. Download TeamApp to your mobile device: https://www.teamapp.com/
We have three different training programs for members depending on their goals.
- Social: for members who do not wish to participate in racing and just want to participate socially
- Competitive: for members who wish to compete at local regattas.
- High performance: for members who wish to compete at a very high level eg Nationals and world competitions.
Race days and competitions
- Racing season begins in September and concludes in April
- View race day calendar